SD.net is a service of South Dakota Public Broadcasting. SD.net furthers SDPB's commitment to allowing citizens to listen to live and on-demand hearings and floor debate of the South Dakota Legislature, Public Utilities Commission Meetings, other Boards & Commissions, Superme Court Hearings, SDHSAA Campionship events, and many, many more types of events.
We offer audio and video webcast services to state agencies, boards and commissions, the state legislature, and for hire.
Our audio webcast service is available in the following locations:
- Capitol Building - Rooms 412, 413, 414, 423, 464
- Capitol Building – Legislative Conference Room 1, Legislative Conference Room 2, Governor's Large Conference Room
- DENR - Foss Building – Matthew Training Center
- DOE - MacKay Building - Library Commons
- DOT - Becker-Hansen Building – Commission Room
- Board of Medical & Osteopathic Examiners - Room 215
- Rapid City University Center - Room UC113
- Sioux Falls University Center - Room FADM-145
Additionally, DDN locations, phone conferencing, and the use of remote flypack are options to get your meeting streamed and recorded.
If you are a board secretary and wish to schedule a webcast, refer to your meeting portal for more information.
To reserve remote flypacks contact firstname.lastname@example.org.